Mountain Peaks Studio is a needlework design and instruction studio, located in Parker, Colorado, along the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains.
Founded by Jeannette Tombaugh, an avid needleworker, creating original needlework designs and instructional classes for students of all skill levels and experience, from beginner through advanced. Class offerings include in-person classes or on-line classes. Please contact me for details.
Jeannette is a passionate needlework designer specializing in counted canvas work. She enjoys all aspects of needlework, especially the challenge of incorporating different textile mediums into counted canvas designs.
Jeannette is a graduate of the National Academy of Needlearts Teachers’ Certification Program, a three year program addressing all aspects of embroidery instruction including the development of teaching and presentation skills, study in design and color, and development of supplemental materials that enhance and support the successful teaching of needle arts.
Jeannette has taught at local needlework stores and guilds in Colorado and Ohio.
- National Academy of Needlearts (NAN)
- National Embroidery Teachers Association (NETA)
- American Needlepoint Guild (ANG)
- Columbine Chapter Denver, Colorado
- Mile-Hi Chapter Denver, Colorado – Program Assistant
- Embroiderers’ Guild of America (EGA)
- Pikes Peak Chapter; Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Colorado Chapter; Denver, Colorado
- Centennial Chapter; Greeley, Colorado – VP/Programs
- Foothills Chapter; Denver, Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Web Stitchers